Happy Sunday, all!
An exciting lazy afternoon prospect isn’t it? A chocolate muffin to go with your steaming mug of coffee or tea. With only four ingredients needed, its likely you have them already on hand. These babies are grain-free, lactose-free, and sugar-free. They also take just five minutes to whip together.
2 ripe bananas, peeled and mashed
1/2 cup of sunflower butter or creamy unsweetened peanut butter
3 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tablespoon of vanilla extract (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 F/175 C. Line muffin tin with paper liners.
- Whisk together the mashed bananas, sunflower butter and egg in a bowl.
- Once the above three ingredients are well combined, stir in the cocoa powder and vanilla.
- Scoop a couple large spoonful’s of batter into paper muffin liners. Don’t worry about the liners overflowing as these don’t really rise. However full you scoop them is how tall the muffins will be. I recommend filling to the top 😉
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
These can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to two days following.