Hi, all you health conscious folks! And even those who aren’t. Banana + peanut butter + chocolate = deliciousness and childhood nostalgia, am I right!?
So, the only three ingredients needed for these yummy guys are:
Chocolate (I use dairy free bittersweet chocolate. Go for whatever kind you like)
Peanut butter (I use sunflower butter. Really any nut butter should work fine)
- Slice up a banana.
- Place a small smear of sunflower butter (or whatever nut butter you have chosen) between two banana slices.
- Place the little banana PB sandwiches on a plate.
- Meanwhile, melt chocolate in a saucepan on medium low heat, so as not to burn it.
- When chocolate is JUST melted (do not leave on heat longer or it will burn), take a spoonful and drizzle on top of each mini banana sandwich like so (see photos just below).
- Put the finished peanut butter bananas, chocolate covered, in the freezer for 15 minutes ish.
- Remove from freezer and enjoy!!!
- If you want to save some as leftovers, just cover the plate with aluminum foil and keep in the fridge for up to two days.