Ready for the easiest and tastiest breakfast you’ve ever had? Here goes. Just five ingredients needed. Super healthy, rich, filling, SO yum. I eat this one several times a week. And imagine that after sampling it, you might find yourself doing the same ;-)Delicious and keeps you full for hours afterward.
This recipe serves one person so for two people, just double everything. This entrée is Paleo, Whole30, grain/gluten free, dairy free and sugar free. Enjoy!!
1 sweet potato, cooked
2-3 strips of bacon, cooked
A handful of spinach
1/2 an onion, chopped
2 eggs, fried
- To cook potato, pierce the surface all over with a fork. Microwave for 4-5 minutes on medium/high. Once a fork is easily inserted into the potatoes surface, its done. If still firm, microwave for a couple more minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the bacon on medium heat in a skillet.
- Once the potato and bacon are done, I place the potato in a bowl. Cut it open to air out/cool down. Then put the bacon on top.
- Meanwhile, I crack my two eggs for frying right into the pan with bacon grease and cook them in there.
- Once the eggs are done (I do them sunny side up so the yolks will run all over everything once I put them in the bowl. YUM), slide them onto the sweet potato and bacon concoction.
- Add on the handful of spinach and sprinkling of onion.
- CHOW DOWN!