I know pumpkin tends to be a flavor typically attributed as being autumnal and/or of the Thanksgiving nature. However, as someone who is passionate for pumpkin and eats it any chance I am able, I believe firmly that surely we can stretch the ingredient as being applicable and apt for baking well into the winter months as well. Pumpkin is homey, comforting, healthy, and its great in both baked goods and savory dishes alike.
With the colder months making it far easier towards packing on a few extra pounds, I thought something desserty, comforting, but healthy and low in calories would be the perfect thing. This pumpkin bread is gluten free, dairy free and without refined sugar.
Continue reading “6 Ingredient Pumpkin Bread”
I know, I know. Again with the pumpkin. You will be thanking me after trying this one though. Like autumn in a bowl. Pumpkin-y, creamy, subtle cinnamon and spice, filling, hearty, lightly sweet and just YUM!!!
Need I remind all you readers of the power of pumpkin? The health benefits this bright vegetable offers are countless. Click here for a short list of why pumpkin is AMAZING for your health. That aside though, this makes for a healthy but oh so tasty treat. Like a dessert but it isn’t. The perfect breakfast, snack or healthy sweet. And a super cinch to throw together in just 15 minutes. Get excited!!!
Continue reading “Pumpkin Chia Cinnamon Oatmeal”
Yes, yes, I know, another pumpkin dish. But hear me out. Not only does pumpkin taste great but its amazing for you!!
Just to name a few of the phenomenal health benefits that pumpkin offers…
- its anti-inflammatory and an antioxidant. It helps with joint health, organ health, stress relief, etc.
- its high levels of vitamin C help with keeping the immune system strong and encouraging collagen production for skin to maintain its beautiful glow and elasticity.
- it can help prevent premature aging and cardiovascular disease.
- its great for bone and tooth health.
- The list goes on. To read more of why pumpkin is the bomb, here you go.
Continue reading “Pumpkin Pasta Bake”